[Fla-facrlboard] Leaving Broward College

Suzette Spencer sspencer at broward.edu
Fri Feb 28 12:30:00 EST 2020

Hello and Happy Friday,

I have some bittersweet news to share. I’ve been named the new Dean of Libraries and Information Services at Montgomery College in Rockville, MD effective April 6th. This means I literally have a few weeks to relocate to Maryland. I’m excited, scared, and nervous, but mostly sad because of the awesome FACRL Team I’ve grown so fond of. Considering I’m the Treasurer, I don’t want to “leave town” with your money. Therefore, please advise how you would like me to handle the association’s financials until the new Treasurer takes over in May.
If you are amenable to me staying in the role and attending the meetings until then, I’m more than happy to do so. I can also make arrangements to attend FLA for a smoother transition and to see all of you one last time, but it would be out of pocket.

I’m open to all and any suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Best,

[Broward College]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://broward.edu/__;!!PhOWcWs!naRpyTjmnf3uP2vr8BTiy_t6xzvMwko4N_V6vrY6AejQQ9rKed7Bj_YCiCHb0X1ctSH2ilpNMQ$ >
Suzette Spencer​
Interim, Associate Dean, Library Services
,
Broward College
P:
+1 (954) 201-6428<tel:+1%20(954)%20201-6428>
E:
sspencer at broward.edu<mailto:sspencer at broward.edu>

W:
broward.edu<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://broward.edu__;!!PhOWcWs!naRpyTjmnf3uP2vr8BTiy_t6xzvMwko4N_V6vrY6AejQQ9rKed7Bj_YCiCHb0X1ctSFnTyiF8g$ >
A:
3501 Davie Road; Davie, FL 33314
[cid:image004.png at 01D57851.4A0AE610]
[Broward College Top 10 Aspen Prize Finalist]

Please Note: Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this email communication may be subject to public disclosure.

[Broward College]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://broward.edu__;!!PhOWcWs!naRpyTjmnf3uP2vr8BTiy_t6xzvMwko4N_V6vrY6AejQQ9rKed7Bj_YCiCHb0X1ctSFnTyiF8g$ >
Suzette Spencer​
Interim, Associate Dean, Library Services       ,       Broward College
P:      +1 (954) 201-6428<tel:+1%20(954)%20201-6428>
E:      sspencer at broward.edu<mailto:sspencer at broward.edu>        |      W:      broward.edu<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://broward.edu__;!!PhOWcWs!naRpyTjmnf3uP2vr8BTiy_t6xzvMwko4N_V6vrY6AejQQ9rKed7Bj_YCiCHb0X1ctSFnTyiF8g$ >
A:      3501 Davie Road; Davie, FL 33314
[cid:image574001.png at 848EBBBD.94BFEA48]