[Fla-facrlboard] FACRL Board Meeting Agenda Items for Tomorrow's Meeting

Sandy Avila Sandy.Avila at ucf.edu
Mon Sep 9 10:25:55 EDT 2019

Hello FACRL Board!

I hope this message finds you all well on this Monday morning! 😊

If you have any agenda items to include for tomorrow’s board meeting, please feel free to send them in. Also, kindly review the meeting minutes from our last meeting in July (August meeting was cancelled) so that we can get them approved.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KKoSMM_opWurTeMIVbTJN0OhC9mrTUEEhNluu_c5UqU/edit__;!5Xm4_O-4tfk!iPF9r9EqeO33IYh5E6p3N0DWg6jk4vrmNmCa5AMmVojjbiAITN9EhoWXX0lVFPE3mBHWqfBQUA$

Have a great week everyone and see you online tomorrow!

-Sandy

Sandy Avila, MA, MLIS
Science Librarian
University of Central Florida Libraries