[Fla-facrlboard] May 13 meeting cancelled

Michael Meth mmeth at fsu.edu
Mon Apr 22 12:29:05 EDT 2019

Apologies for not having this on my calendar but when and where are we meeting at FLA? An earlier message mentioned May 16 and this message mentions May 15.
Thank you and I look forward to catching up in person.

Michael Meth
Associate Dean, Research and Learning Services, FSU Libraries

*This email was sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any typos. *