[Eoas-seminar] MET Seminar - TODAY - Prof. Jimmy Booth (City College of New York)

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Thu Oct 26 08:00:04 EDT 2023

Dear all,

This is a reminder of today’s MET seminar in EOA 1044, given by Prof. Jimmy Booth of City College of New York, who will speak about "Understanding Weather Hazards in the Northeast United States Through Analysis of Cyclone Tracks".

Snacks at 3, talk at 3:15. See you there!

Cheers,

Allison

Allison A. Wing, Ph.D.
Werner A. and Shirley B. Baum Professor
Associate Professor, Department of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Science
Florida State University
awing at fsu.edu