[CEHHS-grad] IMPORTANT Reminder: The Spring 2024 Application to Graduate Will Close on January 26!

Thu Jan 25 08:03:50 EST 2024

Hello again, CEHHS Graduate Students.

This email is a friendly reminder that the deadline to submit the online application to graduate in Spring 2024 is Friday, January 26.

If you are completing all degree requirements this semester, you are required to apply to graduate online at https://my.fsu.edu to be eligible for degree conferral in Spring 2024.

Visit https://registrar.fsu.edu/graduation/ for more details.

  *   For detailed instructions on applying for graduation online in my.fsu.edu, follow the How to Apply to Graduate steps<https://registrar.fsu.edu/training/graduation/>.
  *   January 26 is the last day to apply to graduate in Spring 2024.
  *   Important: You are required to apply to graduate even if you do not intend to attend the Commencement Ceremony.

For more detailed information, see below for my email dated January 16.

If you will not complete all of your graduate degree requirements in Spring 2024, including manuscript clearance requirements<https://gradschool.fsu.edu/academics-research/thesis-treatise-and-dissertation> for thesis and dissertation writers, please disregard this email and do not apply to graduate this semester.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your major professor(s) or me.

Best wishes

Lisa

[signature_3760674730]
Lisa M. Beverly
Assistant Director,
Graduate Academic and Student Services
Office of Academic Services and Intern Support College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences
Florida State University

2301 Stone Building
1114 W. Call St.
Tallahassee, FL 32306
Office: (850) 644-7914
lbeverly at fsu.edu<mailto:lbeverly at fsu.edu>
https://cehhs.fsu.edu/OASIS
she, her

Attention students: The official method of communication at Florida State University is your FSU e-mail account. In order to stay informed and aware, you are required to set up and maintain your student account and check it three times per week. If you choose to have your official FSU student email account<https://fsu.force.com/s/article/What-if-I-forgot-my-FSUID-username-or-password-or-my-FSU-email-address-1600352306612> forwarded to another e-mail account, you are still held responsible for all information distributed by the University to your FSU account.