[Coe-grad] College of Education scholarship applications OPEN TODAY!

FSU College of Education coe-grad at lists.fsu.edu
Tue Dec 1 10:11:14 EST 2020

Hello Students!

I hope this email finds you all safe and healthy as we head into the holiday season. As some of you may remember, December means scholarship applications open at the College of Education! The 2021-2022 Scholarship Application window will be open from December 1, 2020-March 1, 2021. You can visit fsu.academicworks.com<https://fsu.academicworks.com/> to start your scholarship application. Please be sure to complete the General Application and College of Education Conditional Application.

To learn more about College of Education scholarships, you can visit education.fsu.edu/scholarships<https://education.fsu.edu/scholarships>.

Warm regards,
Ashley

Ashley Milton
Alumni Development Manager
College of Education | Florida State University
a.milton at fsu.edu<mailto:a.milton at fsu.edu>